Worried about energy bills and heating your home?
We are pleased to announce we have partnered with SCARF to provide Cordale residents with access to a free energy advice helpline and a dedicated advice service.
SCARF are a national organisation charity that offers free and impartial advice on saving money on fuel bills, managing energy use and making your home warmer and more comfortable.
SCARF advisors will help Cordale residents by :
- Helping people to get the best fuel deal
- Providing immediate crisis assistance if required
- Offering practical advice to help manage fuel use
- Checking and understanding their fuel bills
- Tackling fuel debts
- Advising on who to contact to maximise your income
If you feel you could benefit from the service, please get in touch:
Call: 0808 129 0888
Email: [email protected]
Remember Cordale is here to help, please contact any staff member if you require further information about this partnership.