Emergency Repairs Service

We have a new out of hours emergency repair contact number

Date Posted: 31st of March 2015

As of 1 April 2015, Carillion will no longer provide Cordale Housing Association's out of hours emergency repairs service.  Our new contractor, West Dunbartonshire Council, will not provide this service.  Therefore, the process of reporting emergency repairs remains the same, only the number for contacting the contractor has changed and we have provided this for you below:

For all hot water and central heating repairs - please contact:

City Technical Services on 0844 579 6493

For all other emergency repairs - please contact:

West Dunbartonshire Council on 0800 197 1004

View All News